Text aligment in GUI

I often notice although I’m using the same font, size, and box height the alignment of text may be off from the next item. Some text which might be a Label may set higher in its allotted space than a Text Field. If you use the alignment tool they will be off. Any suggestions? Could it be a font issue?

These have been aligned with the horizontal alignment tool.
Sample

Do you have the Multiline property enabled for one of the labels but not the other? That affects the vertical alignment of text within the label.

The obvious difference was trying to align text fields and labels. You were correct on the multi-line option although it did not correct the difference between label and text field completely. You notice what the difference is when you’re changing the super form text field to a label. The fix in my case was realizing I did not need text fields since my text fields were for viewing only. I changed all to labels and it looks great although I could be missing something about using labels instead of text fields.

Sorry Clifford, I’d failed to notice that you were aligning Label and TextField controls: my mistake.

The fix in my case was realizing I did not need text fields since my text fields were for viewing only. I changed all to labels and it looks great although I could be missing something about using labels instead of text fields.

I would usually use a Label control for read-only text, unless I had a particular reason to want to make it look like a TextField.

No issue at all Tom. Your suggestion got me to the answer and I now see the reason for the alignment issues. It’s a learning curve.