Submitting desktop apps to Mas without provisioning profiles

Until recently I submittet my desktop apps to MAS without bothering for provisional profiles. After uploading my bynaries, Transporter would show a warning about the lack of provisional profiles.
But recently I noticed that apart from Transporter-generated warning, from Apple I receive also a mail warning about this lack of provisional profiles.
So, since I’d like to continue submitting desktop apps without provisional profiles, is there a way to do it so that these warnings stop bothering me?
BTW: in itunesconnect, in the Provisional Profile tab for my apps I did not add anything. Nor did I drop any provisional profile in AppWrapper.
Sonoma 14.5; Xojo 1021r2.1 (but in case I have the last version as well).
Suggestions welcome.

I’m sorry, but my 15yo me in my brain is stronger:

Papyrus News:

Emperor Henry II is conducting his fourth Italian military campaign. He crossed the Brenner Pass with a 60,000-strong army, and reached Verona, where he received Lombard levies. Henry then proceeded to Mantua and now he is marching to Ravenna, where he intends to spend Christmas.

The Xojo tribe announces the version 2.1 of thing called IDE that they say it will be used in something called computer they say that will be invented in the future. It’s uncertain what they are doing there on those distant and uncharted lands.

Now keep going with your fight with Apple. Sorry for the interruption.

1 Like

Additionally, these links provides a lot of tips on many issues of the preparation process:

Thank you, @Rick_Araujo
So it seems that provisioning profiles for desktop apps too are going to become compulsory. My bad.

I really don’t know, I always assumed it was due to: