State of Xojo?

HI folks

I’ve not been using Xojo much for about 12 months, but i got a notification recently that a feedback case had been fixed.
I decided to have a look because i had little recollection of it.

feedback was created in Jun 2014, fixed Nov 2017. :-))

Anyway, that got me wondering how things are going with Xojo, specifically with Windows and the Web Framework?
I left mainly because database support was too slow and flickering on windows was embarrasing, and because the weblistbox headers alignment was
so bad a very good customer told me they would ditch me if i didn’t sort it out.

while i doubt i will move back to Xojo for Windows, I REALLY liked the simplicity of Web in Xojo, so easy to use!
So, are things getting any better for Windows and Web??

Russ

Windows = No

Well, maybe you want to checkout the next version in December and decide yourself if the improvements please you.

Good idea. I’ll see what Christmas presents Xojo give.

I’m still waiting for me to fix one I reported in 2008
It only requires completely rearchitecting how remote debugging works so … what the heck am I waiting for :slight_smile:

[quote=362476:@Norman Palardy]I’m still waiting for me to fix one I reported in 2008
It only requires completely rearchitecting how remote debugging works so … what the heck am I waiting for :)[/quote]

Is that the one where it only sends diffs of the changes since the last time you hit Run

@Norman Palardy

At least you fixed mine before doing your own. Now that’s customer service :slight_smile: