Start app in a different language with different locale settings

New feature in 1.5.0:
• Now you can start applications without Dark Mode

Update: automatically after start the app, if you have installed an older release.

Download: Acana App Language release 1.5.0

Happening again

• The app phones home.
  • The app is not notarized.
  • I can’t read black on very dark grey in Light Mode.

What does the app do? Oh, the app is obfuscated. I have to double click the app icon. That’s really not very obvious. Please fix at least the text color.

First of all, non of my application calls home to steal any data! No data will be access from your Mac, your account or any other data. No data from your Mac will be transferred to anywhere. The only thing the the application does, is to look on www.ppp4me.de if there is a new release available. You can turn off your internet connection and the app is running without any error. if you don’t like this, don’t use it and remove the app from your Mac.

The application does only these things for you and nothing else:

1. Start your dropped or selected application with your selected language and region in a shell (Example: "open <your.app> --args -AppleLanguages “(de)” -AppleLocale de-CH)
  2. Store the latest used apps in your local preferences
  3. Edit Plist file to start your app without “Dark Mode” and change it back, if the app is running.

There are these additional interactive options for you:
Open homepage www.pps4me.de or .com
Open product information on www.pps4me.de or .com
Check, if a new release is available (same feature as on startup)
Report an error directly from the app
Request new feature

Try new release 1.6.0
• Full support for Dark Mode and none Dark Mode
• No longer show WindowsStyle error on startup

Update: automatically after start the app, if you have installed an older release.

Download: Acana App Language release 1.6.0

Notarization comes later, while there is an error with my signing certificate.

Notarized app is now available.

Download: Acana App Language release 1.6.0