[solved] Xojo opens but did not display? Check any second monitors!

Hey all, if your Xojo starts up with the loading screen and shows no window, check your second monitor. I forgot I had a second monitor attached to my Windows box after re-arranging my monitors and had left that second monitor off. Whoopsie! Anyways. Hope this helps solve someone’s question in the future.

IF you start Xojo and close it on a second monitor, it likely will open again on the previous position.

IF you start Xojo and close it on a second monitor, it likely will open again on the previous position.

1 Like

I’ve recently been adding some multi-monitor savviness to my own projects, specifically in how windows open relative to one another. This is a timely reminder that, should I add a “relaunch in the same place I quit” preference, I’d better make sure the display is still there . :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to say same thing, but I think this behaviour changed recently, i had too, on mac os, projects opening on second screen, but i don’t recall leaving them here. I think brehviour opeing and placing window changed a bit ?? or is it me