Should I get WEB only, or PRO

I am planning to develop apps that will run on the web only.
I don’t know XOJO at all, but am thinking of taking advantage of the Black Friday pricing.
Should I but the WEB edition, or will I need the PRO edition to get up-to-speed with XOJO.

(Keep in mind I want to develop only for the web).

Your suggestions will be welcome.

I am planning to develop apps that will run on the web only.
I don’t know XOJO at all, but am thinking of taking advantage of the Black Friday pricing.
Should I but the WEB edition, or will I need the PRO edition to get up-to-speed with XOJO.

(Keep in mind I want to develop only for the web).

Your suggestions will be welcome.

Great to hear that you’re considering Xojo!

One thing that might sway you towards Pro would be if you wanted to build console apps as well. It is not uncommon for users to put processor intensive operations into a self-contained and separate console app which would otherwise tie up the web app itself. This concept also allows you to take advantage of multiple cores as Xojo apps are single-core only.

Pro also gets you access to the Beta program if you’re interested in that sort of thing.

If possible, go for a PRO license.

Pro also give your more points in Feedback. :slight_smile: And supports all the awesomeness of Xojo.

Pro Licence gives you access to exclusive “Pro” forum (with leads access), access to Xojo betas too, more Xojo active installations on your computers (a total of 3), and other advantages as a better multiplier factor on the Feedback app… besides all the features and deployment platforms not availble on the Web Edition.

If you can… go for Pro!

Javier