Retina and Xojo 2014r3.1

How do I do that ?

I am really tired to have a 1,280 x 800 monitor :frowning:

Apple FAQ: http://support.apple.com/us-en/HT5266

I also found an article that explains what to do:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/macbook-pro-retina-display-faq/macbook-pro-retina-display-hack-to-run-native-resolution.html

Enjoy it !

Hi Emile,

While the text is correct, your links are bad… I’ve corrected them here.

Apple FAQ: http://support.apple.com/us-en/HT5266

I also found an article that explains what to do:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/macbook-pro-retina-display-faq/macbook-pro-retina-display-hack-to-run-native-resolution.html

Enjoy it !

All of these now “hidden” normal options - Press and hold the Opt key to see this or that normally visible option. I’m surprised that we don’t have to stand on one leg while drinking weak tea and rubbing our stomach and listening to a bad 90’s angst-rock song…

From what I can tell, if you have a single license a 5th place rank assigns 1 point to the case and a 1st place rank assigns 5 points to the case.

[quote=157742:@Tim Jones]I also found an article that explains what to do:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/macbook-pro-retina-display-faq/macbook-pro-retina-display-hack-to-run-native-resolution.html

Enjoy it ![/quote]
Yikes, talk about making my eye balls bleed!

For also difficult experience, boot a Retina Mac in Single user mode (cmd-s) on startup!

Ha! it replaced b-a-l-l-s as it thinks its offensive, yet it allows bullshit!

I suppose it will also censor (replace by bullshit) the following text found in a Prince Valiant (Comic Sunday) published in the 50s:

“Prince Valiant and his gay companions will go to the…”

the word that will eventually be replaced is g-a-y.

What a shame


I am Charlie (Je suis Charlie)

I recently bought a new MBP, and find coding on the laptop screen to be pretty bad on my eyes. I’ve signed on to the feedback case for this, and bumped it to the top of my top cases list - which moved it from 9th to 8th.

Glad to see it is scheduled. Hope it comes very soon.

And once it’s scheduled, we can remove it from the Top Cases to put another one? No need to leave a scheduled case here?