Reminder: Xojo Annual User Survey (2021)

Our Annual User Survey went out this week. Thank you to everyone who has already taken the time to fill out the survey. I’ve started diving into this feedback and will be responding over the next couple of weeks. Whether positive, negative or neutral, your feedback is important and we take it all very seriously. A summary will be shared with the whole Xojo team.

If you did not receive my email, please double check your SPAM folder. If you have ever opted out of receiving our emails (either by clicking the unsubscribe link in an email OR via your Account Settings) you will not have received a survey email. If you have any questions about the survey or would like the steps to resubscribe to our emails, please contact me privately.

8 Likes

It’s been brought to our attention that someone, for some reason, has plagiarized the annual Xojo Survey and is collecting responses. If you want your voice heard by Xojo you can fill out the survey we emailed to you. We have been conducting an annual survey for about 15 years and we get valuable feedback from it with both action items and comments about our strengths and weaknesses. If you didn’t receive the survey and feel you should have email hello@xojo.com.

8 Likes