A new version of Plugins Pro is available now!
Plugins Pro helps developers install, manage, and update plugins. Offering many great features specific to Xojo developer needs, the app helps users of Einhugur, GraffitiSuite, and MBS.
- Show / find plugin versions in an easy way
- Check for plugin updates online (for free!)
- Batch download all available plugin updates
- Manage multiple sets of plugins
- Enable or disable plugins without uninstalling them
- Manage plugin licenses
- Decrypt Einhugur right from Plugins Pro
- Generate obfuscated Xojo code to register MBS plugins
Plugins Pro 1.2.0 update adds the ability to download plugin updates. Under the tools menu find “Download All Updates…” to download all available updates. Additionally, right-click a selection of plugins to download the selection. This update also includes IDE support for up to 2021r3.1 and corrects an issue where buttons were clipped on Big Sur or newer.
Note that the Windows version is no longer code signed (my certificate expired), and will confirm launching every time because of the permissions required to manage your plugins. If this is too much, you can download the last signed version here.
More information available on the website!