Phoenix, AZ (February 1st 2019) piDog Software Announces v1.14 of DataView and piDogScrollingCanvas
piDog Software has released v 1.14 of their DataView and piDogScrolling canvas controls.
piDogDataView, based on piDogScrollingCanvas is intended to be an easy to use, drop-in replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more modern feel while extending the ListBox API.
Items in this update include:
- Dark Mode and other rendering improvements
- Major improvements to resizing performance, including column resizing and window resizing
- New DataViewListboxStyle and DataViewFileBrowserStyle subclasses to simplify integration
- Separated the use of system color, system header and system sort indicators
- Reduced memory usage of PopupMenu and Date cells
piDogDataView and piDogScrollingCanvas are available for purchase as a single package. piDogScrollingCanvas is also available as an independent product.
Encrypted and Unencrypted licenses are available.
For pricing, full release notes, demo download and more info, visit https://www.pidog.com/wp/dataview/