Only one month left before our conference & training for Xojo starts.
Your chance to meet Xojo developers in Europe without traveling to USA. Five reasons why you should attend a conference:
- Learn something new. With API 2.0, new Web Framework and Android coming soon and recent changes for MacOS Catalina, take the chance to learn information from first hand and ask your questions.
- Networking with peers Find new contacts, people that may help you with problems. Try to ask everyone what they do and build a list of experts. Meet the people from the Xojo forum and thank them for their help in the past.
- Encounter new vendors and suppliers Meet developers from plugins, components, training and other services. Use their services to provide greater values to your clients.
- Position yourself as an expert Let others know what you know and can do, so they can hire your services. Build a reputation as a valuable member of the community.
- Have fun! Leave your office and have a great time with other developers. Use your visit to Cologne for some sight seeing.
Monkeybread Software is pleased to announce the European MBS Xojo Conference in metropolitan Cologne, Germany. We meet in the lovely Dorint Hotel in the center of Cologne. The hotel is in the city center and in walking distance to the main station. Beside our two conference days we have accompanying social programme with our dinner event and optional two training days. For the evenings we have casual get-together in the hotel bar or beer garden.
We have over 60 attendees signed up from 15 countries.
Oct 23rd: Xojo Training in English
Oct 24th: Conference, first day with dinner event
Oct 25th: Conference, second day
Oct 26th: Xojo Training in German
Registration is open. Attending the conference costs regularly 699 Euro plus VAT, including food and beverage in the Dorint Hotel as well as an accompanying social program.
Get a 599 Euro ticket when signing up before 30th September 2019.
Sessions are to be held in English. Our conference is conceived as a networking event for the Xojo community. The conference is an ideal opportunity for sharing your thoughts and your own development experience with fellow users and developers.