Omegabundle , the version of Valentina reports includes ADK or not?

Hi i don’t understand if Valentina reports in omegabundle includes the ADK or not.
Without this adk we can’t redistribuite app with reports… (Or not??)

Yes, it includes the ADKs for Mac/Lin/Win. I bought it ten days ago and finally got the serials from Valentina today. Also, expect spending some time to get all the parts of the OmegaBundle due to messy instructions and some slow responding developers.

(Sorry, can’t follow discussion, as I still get no notifications from this forum for whatever reasons…)

Paradigma Software has two ADK products: Valentina DB ADK and Valentina Reports ADK.

Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo embeds reports into your Xojo applications. You can build the reports visually in Valentina Studio PRO (you get 5 of these!), then include the projects with your applications. It can work with several types of database including MySQL (including MariaDB), Postgre, SQLite and Valentina.

@Heiko Hellmer we are going to get up more instructions. The biggest issue has been with getting people going with Valentina Studio Pro. If you are still having issues please message me.

FYI: Valentina DB ADK is to embed the Valentina database runtime in your applications. It is not included this year in Omegabundle. Valentina DB ADK is an advanced, object-relational columnar database - extremely fast!

Hello Lynn,

thanks for clarifying as I’m new to Valentina.
While Jury asked for the Valentina Reports ADK, at least I could confirm this.

Regarding the ‘messy instructions’, it seems to me there’d been a wrong link in the returned order confirmation for the Valentina Studio Pro, which made my brow wrinkled and might be the reason, why I haven’t got the licenses until today. Anyhow I wrote to Ruslan today, who forwarded the mail to you, to provide the missing other four serials. Thanks for taking care of it - I’ll wait patiently for your reply.

(Sorry, can’t follow discussion, as I still get no notifications from this forum for whatever reasons…)

Last question … :smiley:
This version of Valentina report (with adk) works with xojo/rs2012 web editions ???

Yes, at least that’s what they say. The package contains only a .rbx (no .xojo_plugin) and includes examples for RS (.rbp) web edition too. Should also work in Xojo, though, I haven’t tested by now. Just download it from the Valentina site and try yourself.

Please watch for new information about Valentina Reports on the developer’s blog. We should have some news soon about web edition - but its worth trying it out for yourself.

[quote=26723:@Jury Buono]Last question … :smiley:
This version of Valentina report (with adk) works with xojo/rs2012 web editions ???[/quote]

Yes it works of course. There are examples in V4RB archive itself.

Last 3 weeks we have spend time to develop new ONLINE EXAMPLE of Valentina Reports.

Universal_report example contains archive for PHP and Xojo languages.
In nearest hours will be added Java example.
Later ASP.NET example.

And you will find yet few other useful examples in that are now. This is really online examples. PDFs are generated on the fly.

Hi

On Mac I install Valentina DB ADK but how i use it.

i have the Valentina Studio Pro Working.

[quote=40201:@Alexis Colon Lugo]Last 3 weeks we have spend time to develop new ONLINE EXAMPLE of Valentina Reports .
[/quote]

Hi Alexis,

1. REAL team have asked to direct questions about Valentina products to Valentina lists. Please repost your question there and future questions also.

2. You asking how to use Valentina DB ADK itself? or with reports? Not very clear

You can check, first of all, two videos listed on top of this page:
http://www.valentina-db.com/blog/?cat=15

Hi Ruslan do you have a Forum for Valentina

Not yet. Should be on new site.

For now mail-lists
http://www.valentina-db.com/en/support/mailing-lists