There are a number of updates coming for Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 bundled products and, there was a lot of inquiries the last few days about it - so we’ve decided to extend it to April 20, 2016.
But this isn’t the only news related to Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 - you have something new to play with this weekend! Beta 1 of Valentina Server 6.5 is now available in a version that runs on the ARM7 platform. This is a Linux build, so you shouldn’t have a problem running this on Raspbian OS. We’d really like your feedback on your experiences! There’s a thread already on our Server Forum but feel free to start new ones.
Unlike the Raspberry PI / Apple April Fool’s Joke, our commitment to the platform is real, and porting Valentina Server to run on the platform is just the beginning. Watch for more substantive news in the coming days. But if you’ve been looking for a way to deploy an awesome server on your low powered device this weekend, now is your chance. For me at least, it will get me out of spring yard work
We are also following our standard ‘platform’ based licensing method for working with Raspberry PI. In this case, a Linux license of Valentina Server will work for deploying Valentina Server on Raspberry PI, since we are going the Linux route (at this point, should we be looking at Win 10 on Raspberry PI?).
How long does it take to get the information for the Calendar View? I purchased at the end of March and I’ve still not received a key code. I’ve already emailed the vendor with no response.
Still waiting for Calendar View also
please contact Jrmie Leroy firstname.lastname@example.org
I have. It doesn’t cost anything, so I’ll try again.
@Johnny Harris unfortunately jeremie is fast getting a reputation for non-response…
I’ve emailed him a few times over the last few months and emailed a fix to a bug in the toolbar control and nothing/nada/zip…
That’s been my experience. I think the last response I received from him was 2.5 years ago. I didn’t buy the Omegabundle for the Calendar View, but I would like to have my license info. With the experience I’ve had, I wouldn’t use the control. Also means I wouldn’t outright purchase any controls.
I have bought a couple of his controls - they are good and proven to be a time saver.
I ensure I buy the source code/unencrypted versions of anything I buy so I can deal with any situations like this.
Source is also good for the publisher. I have been marketing RubberViews in both encrypted and source code, but I noticed the most demanding customers are the encrypted ones. I have been considering lately dropping encrypted for that very reason.
I just dropped encrypted licensing on Friday.
My existing customers are not affected, but no new encrypted licenses will be granted.
I dropped the encrypted version of my listbox years ago… It was not worth the hassle.
Received my information for Calendar View this morning.
You should give vendors a couple of days before panicking. If they get more than a few days late, then it would be worth it to post to the forum set up just for that purpose. The publishers know to watch that, then we can dogpile on whomever is late.
The final end is coming on Sunday.
So please order till 15th May 2016.
Locking this thread as there is already another active thread in this section on the same topic.