Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 Available

Reminds me I’m still missing a few bits and bobs:

• Rubberview
  • CalendarView

I ordered around the 17th, how long should I wait?

Maybe you email those vendors and ask directly?
Or check your spam folder first.

[quote=254812:@James Dooley]Reminds me I’m still missing a few bits and bobs:

• Rubberview
  • CalendarView

I ordered around the 17th, how long should I wait?[/quote]

Hi james,

I re-sent the message that was originally sent on 3/16/2016 at 11:07 CET. Check your spam folder in case it was misplaced by the filters.

I am also sending you a PM.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Michel Bujardet

Hi Ruslan / Lynn

I have some questions about the Paradigma offering:

Does the ‘Valentina Server Unlimited’ item refer to one deployment of the server with unlimited connections?
Does the offer include the right to deploy the VDN version of Valentina Server to my customers?
What’s the minimum version of Xojo supported by the ADK?
Can I use the REST and/or ODBC interface to access Valentina Server from languages other than Xojo?

Thanks.

No, VDN is an entirely separate product. Valentina Server Unlimited is a single deployment of the server with an unlimited number of connections.

I’m going to leave the other technical questions to Ruslan to answer since he’s going to anticipate what you want a bit better.

As bundle ends soon, please get everyone a copy?
(Or don’t complain later if you miss it)

It ends Friday!

Today?

There are a number of updates coming for Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 bundled products and, there was a lot of inquiries the last few days about it - so we’ve decided to extend it to April 20, 2016.

Check out Valentina Server 6.5 beta for Raspberry Pi.

You might have heard about this extension until May 15, 2016:
http://www.omegabundle.net/latest-news/28-final-extension-of-omegabundle-for-xojo-2016-with-free-icon-pack

Inside scoop: This is the very last extension.

The final end is coming on Sunday.
So please order till 15th May 2016.

If you are curious about the last minute sponsor OneRender, they just launched their full site today. Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 customers get 800 render points on OneRender.

One thing I am discussing with them is the ability to render against a transparent background. I believe this can be done with multipass rendering already but not quite sure. The upside to that is that it enables you to create great, simple 3d looking icons.

Did I see it right?
We closed on Sunday and today I have more orders than in any other week before?

Please people, order before (!) the end date, not after.

(and if you want order now before Lynn takes the store down)

I remember last years when the deadline was extended. So for now, nobody is getting nervous :slight_smile:

It has already been extended a couple of times, but this is it. We’ve announced the end. Ill probably turn off the store link tomorrow morning. Or, I can extend it another day and add $100 to the price. Ruslan will play the accordion. Madness will ensue.

Oh guys, I wish that just one (!) of you Omegabundle people would do Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formular (see http://productlaunchformula.com/). He even got a book teaching the basics. What you do with Omegabundle could be way more professional. Really.

Yes, that’s brilliant.
Launch website. Post Video 1 in 2013. Video 2, 3 and 4 coming soon.
2016… chirp chirp chirp
If that’s the way they launch their product then I think I prefer Omegabundle’s approach.

Hello all,

We just sent out an email detailing how to get the additional benefits for being an Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 purchaser (also note on our forums about this).

Please check your email as some of them are time sensitive. Also, if you did not get it, then see next steps on the link above, ie check your spam filter first, then if not there, our trouble ticket system.

Cheers Lynn, downloads sorted, great bundle everyone involved.