[Omegabundle 2023] What's New

About this thread
Those of us offering our products in OmegaBundle for Desktop 2023 will use this thread to post what’s new in the bundle since last year!

Purchase Omegabundle now and save $3,812.93!

Participating Vendors
APRENDEXOJO
EINHUGER SOFTWARE
GRAFFITISUITE SOLUTIONS
MONKEYBREAD SOFTWARE
OHANAWARE
PARADIGMA SOFTWARE
PROACTIVE INTERNATIONAL
XDEV MAGAZINE

Useful Links
ABOUT OMEGABUNDLE
OMEGABUNDLE FORUM
FAQ
ORDER NOW

1 Like

GraffitiModal

This product is an amazing way to show modals inside your existing DesktopWindows! With highly-configurable animations, a backdrop that is accessibility-aware, an event-driven design, and built-in helpful key handling, GraffitiModal can make your app even more amazing! No more boring MessageBoxes!

Documentation

Preview

4 Likes

xDev Magazine 21.4

The July/August (21.4) issue of xDev Magazine is now available and included with OmegaBundle. Here’s a quick preview of what’s inside:

Future Vision by Marc Zeedar
We’ve been expecting Apple’s expensive “VR headset” for a while – what we got is a whole new “spacial computing” platform. It looks amazing, but there are still many questions and limitations. Has Apple done enough to make it a success?

Can ChatGPT Write Xojo Code? by Marc Zeedar
Everyone is jumping onto the hype of “artificial intelligence” and claiming AI can replace us humans, even programmers. Is that really the case? Can AI help with your next Xojo project? Marc asks ChatGPT to write a Tic-Tac-Toe game. See what happened.

Rasp Pi Electronic Fun Part 2 by Eugene Dakin
In this issue’s project, Eugene shows how to get input from a switch on a Raspberry Pi and change the status of a control in a Xojo app.

Fun With wkhtmltopdf by Marc Zeedar
Working with third-party additions to Xojo can be frustrating when there are problems. Is your code at fault or is it an error in the source? Marc shares an adventure he had using the command-line tool wkhtmltopdf and how he worked around bugs in the tool.

Plus: Topics such as Xojo beta testing, charting, barcodes, non-SQL databases, and more!

2 Likes

Got questions about Omegabundle for Xojo 2023? Check out our FAQ and sub-forum.

1 Like

Hi, i can’t find infos about the license types or how long the licenses are eligble to updates. Are all these perpetual licenses? Full upgradable?

greetings, Thomas

1 Like

I’m a user not a vendor, so can only tell you my own experience since I have taken advantage of Omegabundle pretty much every year it has been offered.

The actual answer will depend on the specific software, but in general:

• You get access to any updates issued within 12 months of the date you bought Omegabundle
  • If you already licensed that product, some of the vendors ADD a year to your current expiration
  • You can continue to USE the product perpetually, including building new versions of your apps
  • You cannot get vendor UPDATES to those products past the 12 month point
  • I have never had a case where I could NOT just do an update to the product in the future
  • But most often, the product has been included in the next year’s Omegabundle too so I have not had to do this very often as I typically end up with it again the next year

But take this as non-official answer from a user…

2 Likes

Thank you, Douglas, sounds good.

These are all normal licenses for each vendor. Someone had previously asked which licenses extend existing licenses, and that was answered in the FAQ.

1 Like

Graffiti Kanban Desktop Edition is an amazing idea-board and collaboration component. Build out a project management application or add value to an existing application, save notes easily, or anything else you can dream up!

Graffiti Kanban Desktop Edition is included with Omegabundle for Xojo 2023.

1 Like

Get full control about inserting images using DynaPDF Starter:

Insert image options with DynaPDF

2 Likes

Anyone using our DynaPDF plugin, can get version 4.0.75.218 of DynaPDF in the 23.3pr7 plugins here: MBS Xojo Plugins, version 23.3pr7

2 Likes

eCryptit Engine for Xojo includes encryption, encoding, compression, hashing, key-ed hashing and other things. It is a flagship plugin among the Einhugur plugin pack for Xojo and new this year in Omegabundle for Xojo 2023!

1 Like

GraffitiW3W

This class is an interface for communicating with the What3Words API. Make sharing map locations extremely simple by converting traditional latitude and longitude coordinate pairs to three word sets that are easy to remember (and type).

2 Likes

Word plugin for Xojo is a Xojo plugin that enables developers to create solutions that create, read, write and edit Microsoft Word docx files from Xojo code. Einhugur Software released of update 12.5.6, which addresses two issues.

Word plugin for Xojo is included with Omegabundle for Xojo 2023. Omegabundle for Xojo 2023 is a collection of the most useful tool sets, add-ons, digital books and components for use with Xojo Inc’s Xojo development environment. If purchased separately and not including any additional offers, the total cost would be over $4166.94. Omegabundle for Xojo 2023 costs $399.99.

More about this release and Omegabundle for Xojo 2023.

1 Like

Valentina Studio PRO is the one data management and design tool you need. Also optimized for working with ValentinaDB ADK for Xojo and Valentina Reports for Xojo, with custom editors for each.

New in Valentina Studio PRO 13 (included in Omegabundle for Xojo 2023), you can also capture open editors and tabs in Workspaces (effectively custom Start Pages) for better productivity working with projects.

What’s Included in OB 23 | Buy Omegabundle for Xojo 2023

1 Like

Monkeybread Software releases DynaPDF 23.3 for adding advanced PDF creation, export & management to apps built with Xojo. Release 23.3 adds new features including new functions for tagged PDF formats to add tags as needed. The new AddDPartNode function allows apps to add Document Part Metadata right within PDF documents.

What’s Included in OB 23 | Buy Omegabundle for Xojo 2023

2 Likes

Read what is new in MBS Xojo Plugins for version 23.3:

News from the MBS Xojo Plugins Version 23.3

MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 23.3

and if you haven’t seen what changed in our plugins for a year, you may watch the video:

320x180

1 Like

Graffiti Commandbar is new in GraffitiSuite Desktop Edition, and included in Omegabundle for Xojo 2023! GraffitiCommandBar is a powerful vertical toolbar component that was made to emulate popular UI elements such as those found in VSCode, Visual Studio, and more.

Learn more about Graffiti Commandbar!

What’s Included | Buy Omegabundle for Xojo 2023

1 Like

MBS Plugin continues development:

MBS Xojo Plugins, version 23.4pr1

MBS Plugin continues development:

MBS Xojo Plugins, version 23.4pr1

Are your Xojo plugins now included in the bundle? I thought you were just offering DynaPDF Starter Edition and ChartDirector?