NilObjectException 0 dropped when opening window with .show

I have a project with several windows. After creating the last window and trying to open it from the main window I suddenly get NilObjectException error 0. I try to open this window with Projector.show from of the main window. Any other window I can open without any problem, only this one drops this error.
However, when I set in App that it should start the projector, It starts without any problem. This is the first time I am facing this and I am busy for hours trying to catch the problem without any success. The error happens in the calling window. Anybody any idea?

Projector.show will only work if you have Implicit Instantiation set to True
If you do, there is one and only one instance of that window, and it will be displayed.

If it is off, then you must create an instance of the window using

MyProj = new Projector Myproj.show

If you do that in a method, the MyProj variable may be out of scope by the time you use it, or you may have several variables of the same name with different scope.

So if you get an error on
Projector.show

you should search your project for the word ‘Projector’ and see where it appears.
Maybe have a property of the app so that you are always referring to

app.MyProj

app.Myproj = new Projector app.Myproj.show

[quote=329275:@Jeff Tullin]Projector.show will only work if you have Implicit Instantiation set to True
If you do, there is one and only one instance of that window, and it will be displayed.

If it is off, then you must create an instance of the window using

MyProj = new Projector Myproj.show

If you do that in a method, the MyProj variable may be out of scope by the time you use it, or you may have several variables of the same name with different scope.

So if you get an error on
Projector.show

you should search your project for the word ‘Projector’ and see where it appears.
Maybe have a property of the app so that you are always referring to

app.MyProj

app.Myproj = new Projector app.Myproj.show [/quote]
Thanks I found it. It had something to do with the html viewer. What I do not know, I deleted the html viewer and put a new one on the window and the problem was solved. No errors anymore.