NilObject on Linux when Using "Linux App Name" with "."

Hi,

I had a crazy failure, when deploying my webapp on the debian production-system. When developing on macos before everything worked fine.
When I opened the website in browser, I got:

UnhandledException: NilObjectException ErrorMessage: ErrorNumber: 0 Stack: RaiseNilObjectException ListBoxImageCell.StringValue%s%o<ListBoxImageCell> WebListBox.=CellObject%%o<WebListBox>i8i8o<DataCell> WebListBox.=CellPicture%%o<WebListBox>i8i8o<WebPicture> DaemonsContainer.DaemonsContainer.ListBox1_Open%%o<DaemonsContainer.DaemonsContainer>o<WebListBox> Delegate.IM_Invoke%%o<WebListBox> AddHandler.Stub.21%% WebControl.Event_Open%%o<WebControl> WebObject._ExecuteEvent%b%o<WebObject>sA1v WebControl._ExecuteEvent%b%o<WebControl>sA1v WebListBox._ExecuteEvent%b%o<WebListBox>sA1v WebControl.!_ExecuteEvent%b%ssA1v WebControl.!_ExecuteEvent%b%ss DaemonsContainer.DaemonsContainer.Constructor%%o<DaemonsContainer.DaemonsContainer> AdminPage.AdminPage.Toolbar1_ButtonAction%%o<AdminPage.AdminPage>o<AdminPage.Toolbar1>o<WebToolbarButton> Delegate.IM_Invoke%%o<AdminPage.Toolbar1>o<WebToolbarButton> AddHandler.Stub.29%%o<WebToolbarButton> WebToolbar._ExecuteEvent%b%o<WebToolbar>sA1v WebControl.!_ExecuteEvent%b%ssA1v WebSession._HandleEvent%%o<WebSession>so<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext> WebSession._HandleRequest%i8%o<WebSession>so<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext> WebApplication._HandleHTTPRequest%%o<WebApplication>o<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext> _HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread.Event_Run%%o<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread>

or

UnhandledException: NilObjectException ErrorMessage: ErrorNumber: 0 Stack: RaiseNilObjectException WebsitesContainer.WebsitesContainer.Constructor%%o<WebsitesContainer.WebsitesContainer> AdminPage.AdminPage.Toolbar1_ButtonAction%%o<AdminPage.AdminPage>o<AdminPage.Toolbar1>o<WebToolbarButton> Delegate.IM_Invoke%%o<AdminPage.Toolbar1>o<WebToolbarButton> AddHandler.Stub.29%%o<WebToolbarButton> WebToolbar._ExecuteEvent%b%o<WebToolbar>sA1v WebControl.!_ExecuteEvent%b%ssA1v WebSession._HandleEvent%%o<WebSession>so<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext> WebSession._HandleRequest%i8%o<WebSession>so<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext> WebApplication._HandleHTTPRequest%%o<WebApplication>o<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext> _HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread.Event_Run%%o<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread>

There after ignoring that, I found out, that the app couldn’t load pictures included in the IDE. On macos all pictures had been there.
After all I found out that I use the Linux App Name:

The space is no Problem, but the dot is! Without it works, and the pictures are loaded.
Debian could deal with paths like that, but Xojo seems to do not.
Using the same “Mac App Name” works without problems.

Marius

Filing a feedback report will get it looked at by Xojo. You should probably build a trivial sample app first and then include that with the report.