New license or Upgrade to Pro

I already have one desktop license, and one iOS license.
I wanted to upgrade them and get one Pro license because now I need it for the Web too.
But at the moment I can install my two licenses, each one in 2 different PCs. And the Web licenses I need for 2 other PCs different from these.

If I take one Pro license, can I use it in only 2 PCs in total?
If instead I just take one Web license, I can use it on 2 other PCs. So in total, my 3 licenses can be used in 6 different PCs: 2 for desktop, two for iOS, and 2 for Web. Indeed, how my office is structured now, with 6 PCs.

What is your advice?

How many workers ?

what’s the difference?

A pro license is 1 developer with max 3 PCs.
Although you can install it on more PCs to debug there, but only build on the 3 above.

Did you ask how much upgrade price is vs. sale price today?

Today price $559, with my upgrade licenses $509.
Just Web License $239 (today price)

do all six PCs need to build application??

6 PC’s, 1 Developer. You cannot share with the rest of your team. They need their own license.

Xojo licenses are per developer. Even though you can install on multiple computers, only developer can use it.

I think will use the freeware versions on all PCs, and only where I compile will set the license.
So, I don’t know yet if I’ll take a Pro or just add a Web license.
Having already two licenses, Desktop and iOS, I think will just take the Web license to save money.

Gabriele, I had the same problem as you. I’m a single developer but I have six computers that I work on, on a regular basis. Purchasing a new Pro license was the best choice I could make because the Pro license is activated on 3 of my computers. It is easy to log into my XOJO account and just disable a machine and then activate when I need it on one of my other machines. You will not be sorry for getting the all in one package.

Plus you also get access to the XOJO Pro forum.

I would recommend to contact hello@xojo.com and ask for discounted upgrade price to pro version.

Upgrade pricing can be calculated on our website here.

My case was easy, I had a lite version and upgraded to PRO.

Gabriele has 2 licenses, my guess is he can only upgrade one of them. I don’t know if you can do a manual review to see if the developer qualify for a lower price.

He already said that $559 is regular price and the upgrade price he see is $509, so I guess he already checked the automatic upgrade price from Dana’s link.

Edit: thank you Dana, it is nice to see the option to select both is already there on the page.

[quote=386202:@Alberto De Poo]My case was easy, I had a lite version and upgraded to PRO.

Gabriele has 2 licenses, my guess is he can only upgrade one of them. I don’t know if you can do a manual review to see if the developer qualify for a lower price.

He already said that $559 is regular price and the upgrade price he see is $509, so I guess he already checked the automatic upgrade price from Dana’s link.[/quote]

He can apply both licesense towards his upgrade for a bigger discount. Those licenses will then both be cancelled replaced with a shiny new Pro license with one year of updates.

Thank you all!
But today I can’t buy.

This error appears:

Unexpected error
(StorePayflowTenderErrorConnectionFailed)

Ok, now it works.
Thanks you all again!