MySql ODBC error

I am using mysql 64bit odbc driver to access the database from xojo. its giving me erro “[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the driver and application”. testing very simple code as follows:

Dim db As New ODBCDatabase db.DataSource="mysqltest" If db.Connect Then MsgBox("connected") Else MsgBox("not connected"+db.ErrorMessage) End

Through searching i found that it might be 32 vs 64 bit issue. Xojo is not 64 bit? I see from task manager the DebugeMy Application of xojo show 32bit. Xojo does not have 64bit debugger? Anyone can please expalin. Thanks in advance

You set your target to either 64 or 32 bit under Build Settings/{OS}/Architecture.

See http://developer.xojo.com/userguide/desktop-apps$Build%20Settings

The IDE is 64-bit, but it can compile to 32-bit or 64-bit on Windows.

As @Tanner Lee suggests, set your target to match the OS. You will find this seting in Build Settings, located at the bottom of the navigator, to the left of your screen. in that section, click on Windows. In the inspector, to the right of the screen, you will find Acchitecture. Select X86 64-bits to build a 64-bit application.

thank you Tanner Lee and Louis Desjardins that solved the problem.