Ohanaware Co., Ltd. is very proud to announce the immediate release of HDRtist NX2.2; a major update to their flagship High Dynamic Range Imaging software product for the macOS operating system. Version 2.2 includes 26 improvements & 20 fixes/workarounds. Improving the user experience & capabilities of the product, while cracking down on issues. HDRtist NX2 is the fourth major revision of their HDR software, covering 10 years, allowing for a significantly improved engine, modern interface, and extendable functionality.
Major changes in HDRtist NX 2.2
- 6 New Gradient masking filters, with linear or radial gradients, enabling spot alterations.
- 6 existing filters updated with gradient masking.
- New Noise suppression options in Polaris and extra filter.
- New White Balance extra, for localized corrections and proving a new algorithm.
- Added 16 new blend modes for various filters.
- Improved the hardware options, with a new automated function.
- Cut, Copy & Paste filters between documents.
- More meta data options, including Keywords, the ability to ignore original camera meta data.
- Various interface changes, improving the user experience throughout the application.
- Added an extra 7 1-Click Styles.
- 20 bug fixes and workarounds for various issues.
Why choose HDRtist?
- 8th Gen detail enhancing tone mapper, with Tone Mapping To The Edge.
- 128-BPP processing uses ^4 more resolution for detail enhancing than some competitors.
- Dehaze & “Highlights & Shadows Pro” to reveal hidden details in the highlights.
- 40 1-Click styles to save time & provide inspiration.
- More than 25 built-in Extras; some expand on existing functions while others are used to add stylistic effects to HDRs.
- Gradient masking provides spot fixes and localized adjustments.
- Works with multiple exposures, single images and improved support for single RAW images.
- Advanced cropping tool, with multiple aspect ratios, fixed sizes & free-form option.
- Editable HDR format, with save history.
- Optimized interface provides a gorgeous high resolution preview area.
- Multiple views for comparing the processed HDR with original exposures.
- macOS 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave & 10.15 Catalina.
- 16GB of RAM.
- 50MB of disk space.
- Graphics card with 1 GB of VRAM.
Pricing and Availability
HDRtist NX 2.2 is available right now from the Ohanaware web site. HDRtist NX 2.2 offers a FREE no-obligation 30 day trail. The RRP is $59.99 (USD). For a limited time, Ohanaware are running a promotion whereby this new version is available for only $39.99 (USD). Ohanaware uses Paddle as their payment processor.
HDRtist NX 2.2 Product webpage
Download HDRtist NX 2.2 (trial version)
High resolution icon (1024px)