Ohanaware Co., Ltd. announce the immediate release of App Wrapper 3.10. A minor update for their App Preparation tool, which simplifies the process of getting Mac apps ready for the Mac App Store and website distribution. This release improves Notarization with Zip files and includes the first public release of the Blackbird processing engine.
Changes to this version include.
- Public Alpha of the Blackbird processing engine, designed to be as fast as Apple’s temporary code signing engine, whilst being more thorough. It’s not feature complete, but should be usable for most applications.
- Improvements to the workflow when wrapping applications and creating .Zip files which need to be Notarized.
- Improvements to the In-App-Purchase system, re-enabling support for PayPal.
- Workaround for a bug with macOS 10.14.6 where it returns a NSNull object instead of code signing identity.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Features of App Wrapper.
- Supports Apple’s Notarization of DMG files, Apple installers and Zip files.
- Integrates with DMG Canvas to auto create DMGs when wrapping.
- Can auto create Apple compatible installers or .Zip files on wrapping.
- Code signs macOS application for either the Mac App Store, or general release.
- Visual options for configuring the App Store, Harden Runtime options and Apple’s Privacy options.
- Checks apps for 123 App Store rejection reasons.
- Checks apps for 70 critical issues that can prevent code signing.
- Code sign diagnostics to help track down code signing issues.
- Auto fixes 20 issues during wrapping.
- Visual options for customizing an applications Property List or About Box.
- Combines Apple compatible help into Help Books and inserts them into the application.
- Can be called from a simple Bash Script or creates a Xojo IDE script.
- macOS 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra & 10.14 Mojave.
- Notarization requires macOS 10.13.6 or higher.
- Xcode 8 or higher.
Pricing and Availability
App Wrapper 3.10 is available right now from the Ohanaware web site. Ohanaware offers a FREE no-obligation 14 day trial. App Wrapper 3.10 is sold with many options. Ohanaware uses Paddle as their payment processor.
- 1-Year single user “Update Plan” for $49.99 (first year, $39.99 after).
- 30-Day single user “Pay As You Go” for $9.99.
- 1-Year small team “Update Pan”, suitable for 10 users $199.99.
Unlike subscriptions, when an “Update Plan” expires, users can continue using the version of the application that they have. Users only need to purchase a new plan if they wish to receive further updates.
App Wrapper 3.10 Product webpage:
App Wrapper 3.10 Direct Download:
High Resolution Icon (600px)