Multiple screens & organization

When I have multiple screens Left and Top of a window (just an example) it seems that are taken from the Top-Left of screen(0).
But how do I know where Screen(0) is? That is, how do I know screens’ organization? Over, bellow, left, right…?

Or much interesting for me, is it possible to know the minimum-maximum width and height of the combined screens?

It should be cross-platform.

Use the Screen class to get the positions and sizes of each screen.

As I recall, Screen(0) is always 0, 0, and the other screens are relative to that. For example, Screen(1) might be -1024, 0, so it would be inline horizontally and to the left of the main screen.

Thank you Andrew.
It will take some lines of code to get the values, but it will be easy.

Var xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax As Integer For i As Integer = 0 To ScreenCount - 1 xmin = Min(xmin, Screen(i).Left) xmax = Max(xmax, Screen(i).Width) ymin = Min(ymin, Screen(i).Top) ymax = Max(ymax, Screen(i).Height) Next i

Sorry. It was wrong!

Var xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax As Integer For i As Integer = 0 To ScreenCount - 1 xmin = Min(xmin, Screen(i).Left) xmax = Max(xmax, Screen(i).Left + Screen(i).Width) ymin = Min(ymin, Screen(i).Top) ymax = Max(ymax, Screen(i).Top + Screen(i).Height) Next i