Moving Forward and Backward through a MySQL based Listbox

I’m lost on the best way to do this. I’ve got a MySQL database that opens to a listbox displaying the more important columns. The data for each record is stored in an object and the object is stored as a RowTag. Double-click a row and you get a detail window of almost all the data which is accessed from the object. I want to be able to go forward and backward (up and down) through the listbox. Not sure how to do that?

I’m thinking I need to know the current ListIndex and then either add to that or subtract from it. But then I don’t know how to keep track of what the next row ListIndex might be in relation to the first? Do I somehow move the selected row somehow along with each click of the forward or back buttons? I was thinking that a property of some sort would be useful but not sure about that either? Looking for suggestions. Thanks

ListBox.ListIndex changes the selected row. Simply increment or decrement that with your navigation buttons.

can’t be that easy. I was looking for something more complex to finish out my week.

Thanks! I’ll have to find something else to do.