Nickenich, Germany (March 29th, 2017) – Monkeybread Software releases version 1.0 of the MBS Xojo UDP Socket Kit.
The MBS Xojo UDP Socket Kit provides you with a new socket class to use UDP Sockets in your Xojo iOS application.
UDP Socket class:
- Create socket
- Send message
- Listen on a port for incoming data
- DataAvailable event for incoming data
- For Xojo 2015r1 or later
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encryption
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
Our UDP Socket Kit requires Xojo 2015r1 or newer.
If you need similar classes for macOS, Windows and Linux, you can check the MBS Xojo Network Plugin from us.
The UDP Socket Kit is available for $99 USD or 79 Euro (+VAT if needed).
Or as part of your iOS Kit Set.
You can learn more on our website: