NICKENICH, Germany (June 19th, 2019) – Monkeybread Software releases version 1.5 of the MBS SQLite Extension.
The MBS SQLite Extension is a multifunctional extension to any SQLite powered application.
Our SQLite Extension supports Mac OS, Windows and Linux. You can use it
- in MBS SQL Plugin with SQLite,
- in Cube SQL 4.0 and newer,
- in Studio Stable Database Server 2.0 and newer,
- in Xojo with the SQLiteDatabase class (needs LoadExtensions property set to true),
- in Real Studio with the REALSQLDatabase class,
- with SQLiteManager
- or any other SQLite application using load_extension.
New in Version 1.5:
- Minimum macOS is now 10.9.
- Added CreateDirectoryMBS function.
- Improved RemoveAccentsMBS function.
- Windows DLL now code signed.
- Mac dylib now code signed.
Our SQLite Extension gives you over 50 new functions for SQLite:
- Additional mathematical functions like Round or Pow.
- Functions to save blob values in files outside the database.
- Functions to calculate checksums on blob values on the server.
- String functions like SoundEx or accents removing for your text searches.
- Regular Expressions in queries.
- UUID generation
Our SQLite Extension supports macOS, Windows and Linux.
Example projects for Xojo and Real Studio are included for SQLiteDatabase, REALSQLDatabase, REALSQLServerDatabase and CubeSQLDatabase classes.
You can test the extension for free up to 10 minutes per launch in a demo mode.
Licenses are available for $149 USD per developer with one year of free updates.
If you have feature requests for additional functions, please send us an email.
For more information visit our website: