Missing load commands: GZipPluginiOSDevice.framework

macOS 11.6
Xojo 2021R2.1
Xcode 13.0
If I send an iOS application to the AppStore, I got this error message:

Package Summary:
1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/1h/tybc9dg10c76x7tnf9rprjsr0000gn/T/E59A9723-F2DB-4B88-B763-5C69BD77FA45/1434972867-2.0.0.0-2.0.0-1.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90171: “Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file ‘Brewing Recipes iOS.app/Frameworks/GZipPluginiOSDevice.framework/GZipPluginiOSDevice’ is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at Redirect: Bundle Programming Guide - Bundle Structures for information on the iOS app bundle structure.”
ERROR ITMS-90124: “The binary is invalid. The executable ‘Brewing Recipes iOS.app/Frameworks/GZipPluginiOSDevice.framework/GZipPluginiOSDevice’ has type ‘BUNDLE’ that is not valid. Only ‘EXECUTE’ is permitted.”
ERROR ITMS-90210: “Missing load commands. The executable at ‘Brewing Recipes iOS.app/Frameworks/GZipPluginiOSDevice.framework’ does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.”

…as I wrote her :wink:

1 Like