MBS Xojo Developer Conference 2018 in Munich (Germany)

2 weeks for the early bird offer left.

@Marc Zeedar, editor of the Xojo Developer Magazine, will join us for the conference.
If you have a session topic to suggest for him, please contact him soon with your wishes.

wonderful to see marc zeedar again

Early bird offer is ending today. Someone wants to sign up last minute for it?

It’s not yet known which Xojo engineer will come to our conference. I’ll ask at XDC and than announce it here, when I have details. They plan to send at least one…

We got our first sponsor.

The money will probably be spent for an upgrade to the attendee dinner party.

If you like to sponsor anything, let us know.

Five months till European MBS Xojo Conference in Munich left.

Geoff Perlman and Paul Lefebvre are joining us in Munich.

Hotel booked, flights booked, just need to ask my wife nicely to drop me at the airport :slight_smile:

At least you didn’t ask your wife to leave you at the airport. That would be awkward. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hotel booked … need to decide where else to go after the conference… stay in munich, goto innsbruck or salzburg

There is a lot to do. You could do a day trip to

• visit the castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau (next to each other).
  • visit Berchtesgaden with visit to Königsee (a lake with great ship tours), salt mine visit, eagle nest (outlook on top of the mountain).
  • visit Salzburg, the Mozart city with castle visit and beautiful old city center.
  • visit top of Zugspitze and visit Garmisch-Partenkirchen
  • visit castle Herrenchiemsee and lake Chiemsee
  • use train to go up to Wendelstein mountain

[quote=385799:@Christian Schmitz]There is a lot to do. You could do a day trip to

• visit the castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau (next to each other).
  • visit Berchtesgaden with visit to Königsee (a lake with great ship tours), salt mine visit, eagle nest (outlook on top of the mountain).
  • visit Salzburg, the Mozart city with castle visit and beautiful old city center.
  • visit top of Zugspitze and visit Garmisch-Partenkirchen
  • visit castle Herrenchiemsee and lake Chiemsee
  • use train to go up to Wendelstein mountain[/quote]

thanks Christian, will check those place out

I made a blog post: Sightseeing in Munich

If you’re going all the way to Bavaria then a visit to the Kehlsteinhaus is a must.

And you may spend two whole days there so see all the things.
e.g.
1st day to visit city Bertechgarden, do the salt mine tour and drive up to Kehlsteinhaus by bus.
2nd day for boat trip over Königsee to see church and walk to upper lake if you like. On the afternoon take the Jennerbahn to the top of the Jenner for a view on the lake and the mountains. Back down are a few very nice restaurants to have dinner.