MBS Xojo Developer Conference 2018 in Munich (Germany)

We add a new session:

Using external C code, with pre-emptive multi tasking
Expand your Xojo projects, using Declare to access your own libraries written in C. We show how to build them for Mac, Windows and Linux, and use all available CPUs for optimal performance using multi threading…
by Thomas Tempelmann

As Thomas lives in Munich, he may have good local tips for you on what to see.

A long time to go, but we already have our first 10 attendees from 4 countries :slight_smile:

Anyone wants to get the early bird pricing this year?

Be one of the first 20 or one of the very early ones?

Count me in, and my wife too (not the conference, just hotel and sightseeing).

Thanks. We do have a few spots left for the First 20 pricing.

We got a new presentation:

Rails and Xojo

Rails and Xojo are 2 innovative and modern languages with increasing popularity. Both provide efficient programming for sophisticated apps. The strength of both systems are working supplementing. We present a solution with a Rails-API and Xojo-App as frontend.

by Christian Sedlmair

The really early bird pricing will end this week and we continue with normal early bird pricing. In the next three months we’ll finish the schedule.

For the early bird offer, please sign up six months before the conference (deadline 5th February 2018).

That is due to the hotel having a deadline in the contract for last adjustments by that date and we need an idea on how many people plan to join the conference.

we add Jrmy Leroy with a presentation:

Designing mobile apps with Xojo

The definitive topic will be announced after XDC 2018

For those who have signed in already, did you make a pre-booking with the hotel ? If not, please can you share the details of the hotel ?

Well, for those who asked for room in the registration form ,I simply forwarded that to reservierung.mun@maritim.de and I hope they got the booking.

Otherwise you can call them via phone: +49 (0) 6151 905-760

We have a room reservation contingent with name Xojo, which may help to get a good rate.

We got 6 countries so far :slight_smile:

Who wants to add the 7th?

I am from Gelderland. If that helps …

is that NOT part of ‘The Netherlands’??

Dinner event for Thursday will be the Augustiner Keller with Bavarian food & drinks.

The Gelderland thing was a joke. Or Joost wants to make Gelderland independent.

the place look amazing

25 signed up already.
Still we have early bird tickets available till end of February.

Let’s go for 100. It’s a very nice location and September is a perfect month for a meetup.

We are still looking for interested young developers for the free ticket offer.

see conference website:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/xojo/events/munich-2018-event.shtml