Looking for Xojo developer to take over consulting project

My business partner and I have been working on a project for a client that will be used for psychological testing. The project is relatively large, and includes a web component (which is complete, written in PHP using the Yii framework) and a desktop component (which is 50% complete, written in Xojo). I’ve been developing the desktop application portion of the project while my business partner has been developing the web project. Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to continue working on this project due to a lack of time.

So, I’m looking for someone to step into my shoes and finish up the rest of the desktop application portion of the project. This application will require knowledge of and experience interacting with JSON-based RESTful apis (provided by my partner’s php web project), local SQLite databases, formatting and display of HTML-based content in the desktop app, and generation of PDF reports from that HTML content.

I will be available to answer questions along the way, and I have a roadmap for how to finish everything - I just simply don’t have time to do it.

This client has been great to work with, and very easy going with respect to timelines, and is always prompt with his payments. He also very clearly understands the difference between a defect and a new feature request, and there is a pretty well-defined scope for this first version of his application. Assuming a successful completion of this first version, he has more advanced phases he’d like to develop, so I’m also looking for someone who would like a long-term project to work on.

If you are interested in hearing more, please message me here on the forum or send an email to kimball (at) coinforge (dot) com for more details.