Looking for a Portuguese Evangelist for Xojo

Xojo, Inc. is looking for a qualified and enthusiastic individual to join our global marketing team as a Portuguese Xojo Evangelist. The ideal candidate would be passionate about Xojo and software development, comfortable answering technical and sales related questions, have some experience with other development tools to better enable them to answer technical questions (such as xcode, Live Code, Visual Studio, etc.) and be versed in social media.

Duties include:

Conduct Xojo webinars or record videos for international audience modeled after English language webinars;
Localize Xojo.com website into target language and maintain regularly for changes and new content;
Localize provided Google Adwords to increase search traffic;
Grow Xojo community by engaging with users on Twitter and other social media websites;
Localize press releases; and
Assist with other activities unique to language.

This position is not a full-time position, estimate spending ~10 hours week. Payment is commission based.

Hi Alyssa,

A while ago, I had already made contact with you in this regard, but at the time, you had a person in this position …

Could you give me more details about it? I have an interest, since I feel I can match what you need.

Regards.

Great! I’ll contact you privately with details!

Welcome @Adelar Duarte, Xojo Portuguese Evangelist!

Thank you all at Xojo!

Adelar, parabns e bem-vindo!

Obrigado John! Farei o melhor que puder.