London Xojo Meetup - November 9

In or near to London? I’ll be hosting a social Xojo meetup, along with MVP @Jeremie_L, on November 9th from 5-7PM at Drake and Morgan at King’s Cross - come by and meet some other Xojo developers!

RSVP with interest so we can get an idea of how many will attend by emailing me at dana@xojo.com or replying on this forum topic.

8 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

Dana,

Is that the same location as the 2019 meetup? If so I’ll pass - it was too noisy for me. Any chance the London Conference will come back on the agenda?

It is the same location, but since we aren’t doing it on a Saturday night this time it will probably be a bit less crazy.

I would love to get the London Conference back on the agenda, but there are not currently any plans…

Is this kings cross the station…?
Just so as I can book hotel as will not be able to attend and return home same day.
(I live in Devon)

Yes, that’s right - it’s by King’s Cross Station - see on map.

I’ll be there too! So looking forward to see you all in London and have some :beer:!

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you @Javier_Menendez! :beers:

Between the forum and email responses we are at about 12 people right now. I expect we will get some more as we get closer.

3 Likes

This is just under a month away, looking forward to it! We are at 15 people now, if you want to join us let me know!

3 Likes

count both of us in…

2 Likes

Excellent - will be great to catch up with you and Richard!

We have 16 people planning to join us and there’s always room for more!

I have made reservations under both by name and Xojo, so when you arrive just let them know at the front and they’ll show you where the group is.

We are all set for next week. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

3 Likes

Reminder - this is tomorrow, see you there!

5 Likes

Have fun!, take pictures! :green_heart:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Lovely to see you all this evening and to catchup briefly after so long. See you all again soon.

5 Likes

Same here, it was good to see everyone who came out, especially those who travelled so far! Thanks to Dana for organising this.

4 Likes