License activation question

[quote=13269:@Paul Budd]I like the fact that I can use three machines with the licensing, but it doesn’t seem to let me add a third machine. I have my MAC, PC, and was going to use my ultrabook as the third for ‘travelling’. I can only seem to activate twice however, and all I get for the third machine attempt is that ‘All Licence keys are up to date’ and they don’t appear in XOJO IDE.

Suggestions?

I can delete a machine and then add a different one again easy enough, it just won’t let the third activation happen simultaneously.[/quote]
Pro licenses can be used on 3 machines. Every other license is limited to 2 machines.

I was a pro license, so I guess by what you are saying is that under new licensing I am not a pro licence?

Correct. Real Studio Professional Edition licenses were converted into 3 separate licenses, a Desktop, a Console, and a Database license. Real Studio Enterprise Edition licenses were converted into what is now a Xojo Pro license.

Correct you must be happy with that :slight_smile:

my licence is since 2015 so i must use Xojo 2015 to compile and no the actual release 2017, is it correct ?

You can only compile using the version of Xojo that was current on the day your license expired.

Understood, thank you Dave.