LayoutConstraint

Hi. I’m using a segment control to have slightly different views. When the one is pressed, a label and textfield in the middle becomes not visible, and the label below that one moves up to the bottom + standard gap of a label above the now missing label. Using the following method to make this happen

[code] dim lblEdge as new iOSLayoutConstraint (Label3, iOSLayoutConstraint.AttributeTypes.Top, iOSLayoutConstraint.RelationTypes.Equal, Label1, iOSLayoutConstraint.AttributeTypes.Bottom, 1, iOSLayoutConstraint.StandardGap)

me.AddConstraint(lblEdge)[/code]

This works well. Then when I press the segment control back to the initial option, i would hope Label2 would reappear, and Label3 would show up under it + standard gap, but this is not the case. I made a new method using the same code as above, but swapped out Label1 above for Label2. The result is Label3 is not moving, and Label2 is appearing but is right on top of 3. I thought this would have worked in the opposite as nicely as the MoveUp method, but it’s not happening. Any suggestions?