- go to System Preferences > Accessibility and enlarge the mouse cursor.
- open the Help window in the IDE, and mouse over the search field, or open a control popover in the IDE and mouse over the text input field in the popover. See that the mouse cursor does not behave normally inside the text field. It “gets stuck” moving very slowly. I took 2 videos of this, but the frame rate is not fast enough to show what happens - it looks like the mouse cursor is switching very rapidly between 3 states: the large pointer, a large cursor positioning double-curly-brace, and a normal size pointer (the latter is what must be causing the problem).
I can change the cursor back to normal, and everything is fine. But I would like to use a slightly larger mouse cursor because I work on a large display at a bit of a distance and a normal cursor is difficult to see.
I tried to enter a Feedback case for this, but when I try to use Feedback, the following happens to me:
- I search for an issue, find it’s not there, and open a case.
- I begin writing the case, and adding information, example projects, files, videos…
- In the middle of what I’m doing, the window disappears, and the Feedback login screen appears.
- I log back in.
- My work appears, with a dialog asking me if I really want to Discard my changes, or if I want to Cancel.
- I click Cancel.
- My work disappears.
I have reported this problem in Feedback itself, as a Feedback case. It is really annoying and stops me from filing Feedback cases.