Kanban

Has anyone created anything using Kanban Boards?

it did not work if others always interfering. for a team unpractical.
i like to maintain my own tasks and their priorities + contact to end user or customer.
at home i use the free ms todo app.
at job i like to have a task on A4 paper from ticket system or my own notes.
PDCA is also much theoretical …
PDCA

Hi Markus,

I meant has anyone created an app with one in (in Xojo)

[quote=468151:@Markus Rauch]it did not work if others always interfering. for a team unpractical.
i like to maintain my own tasks and their priorities + contact to end user or customer.
at home i use the free ms todo app.
at job i like to have a task on A4 paper from ticket system or my own notes.
PDCA is also much theoretical …
PDCA[/quote]

I too would be interested to hear if anyone has.

My knowledge of the canvas control isn’t anywhere near enough for me to attempt this yet but I wondered it anyone had one that I could see somewhere. Would love this as part of a new app I’m developing.

Embed a javascript one?

Oh man, I had a former boss who loved PDCAs: “Zahlen, Daten, Fakten” was his favourite saying. Grr…

I have done a lot of work with canvas, I may have some source that would get you 90% of the way there if that would help.

I could make some changes to it, to get it closer however it would be next year before i get some time.

Morning @dave duke ,

I’d be interested in anything that could help in this area also.

Where are you located btw, I’m BNE.

Steve

I’m also interested to something like that. Started already something but never went on due to lack of time.

Hi Dave.

That’s incredibly kind of you.

I wasn’t needing code or anything as such, I just wanted to see how people had implemented that kind of drag and drop so your offer is massively generous.

Let’s talk next year!

just for fun today i started a kanban board app for learning xojo :slight_smile:

Now you’re just showing off! :wink:

i started it really :slight_smile:
youtube

Wow, can you share the code somewhere?

[quote=468487:@Markus Rauch]i started it really :slight_smile:
youtube[/quote]

Incredible

sure, if it is somewhat ready to use.

It looks like it is 90% done, and I would love to hack away at it to add in what I think it needs.

I appreciate it!

[quote=468487:@Markus Rauch]i started it really :slight_smile:
youtube[/quote]

@Markus Rauch If you create a bitbucket or github repository for this project I know a few of us would contribute.

This looks very promising and thank you.

i put a current copy into github, you can download and play with.
github.com/MarkusRau/Kanban-Board-App