Kaju on 2023R1

The replacement is:

Thread.YealdToNext

By fail I presume you mean you canā€™t compile it.

or Thread.YieldToNext :wink:

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Once again the dyslexia strikes!

thanks guys, i guess this Convert project to API 2 is not that useful after all

Sorry I canā€™t help at the moment, doing other things, maybe someone else will chip in later.

No worries , iā€™ll see if i can get some help from Kem and have this updated on GIT as well to help others that maybe want to use it .

Thanks

It is very helpful. It converts windows and controls to their new type, including changing the event names were required. It does not mess with your code, which would be dangerous.

Time for another session on DAM ā€“ Mothers Against Dyslexia !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All I can say is thank dog.

1 Like

Have you guys ever written a whole sentence backwards and not noticed?

I caught myself doing this just last year. Itā€™s either the first time Iā€™ve done it, or shockingly the first time I noticed!

When I say backwards, I mean the letters were in the correct order, but the words order was in reverse.

Strange that is.

1 Like

ā€œbut who am i to judge Mr. Doctorā€.

This free app is available at the site above that allows you to search for API 2 replacements for their older equivalent.

Below is what is displayed when Yield is typed into the search area.

Which reminds me of the one about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac, who lay awake nights pondering the existence of dog.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bit ruff!

I am running into Windows exclusive issues, but donā€™t know when exactly the problems started. Could have been with an r1 PreRelease or even earlier.
Anyway, the problem is that the hasher fails when Kaju cannot open the BinaryStream after the selected upload was downloaded. Error 23 ā€“ another task is having a grip on the file. The same if I try to load the content with FolderItem.ReadFileMBS.

Ian, sounds like you have a bone to pick :grinning:

1 Like

Ulrich, Read my post. I was only responding pun for pun with Ian. You have emailed the wrong person. I apologize for the minor highjack of your thread.

guys, you are hijacking my thread here and misleading users, play nice please, the issue is still there and i ended up taking different approach and using something else.

Thanks.

Your ā€œproblemā€ was solved in the second post of this thread.