Just registered for XDC2018

[quote=369292:@Bob Keeney]So sad I won’t be able to attend this year. :frowning:

This is my favorite event! Nothing but passionate Xojo users for days on end.[/quote]

we all are sad now…

[quote=369292:@Bob Keeney]So sad I won’t be able to attend this year. :frowning:

This is my favorite event! Nothing but passionate Xojo users for days on end.[/quote]

We so need a “dislike” button here for times like these.

we really really do…
the world would end if @Kem Tekinay and @Norman Palardy bailed too…

Me, bail? It would have to take some extraordinary event, I enjoy it so much. I simply can’t understand those who prioritize relatively trivial things like sending a kid to college or giving birth.

I agree. I am missing a work event to come hang out with people like you. And I am not making the wrong decision.

Oh man - I’m sad to hear @Bob Keeney won’t be there this year. I owe him several dinners…

who doesn’t? I owe his whole team a weeks worth of dinners or drinks (or both)…

Just 11 spots left! I’m getting really excited to see everyone!

Woot! My calendar came together and aligned. I’m now coming to Denver! Can’t wait to see everyone again.

That. Is. Awesome.

Now we have all the party people coming to XDC.

Great to see that Dana found a ticket for you :slight_smile:

@Christian Schmitz I had 6 people on the waiting list I got in, we were able to get another row of chairs to fit in the rooms! Bob was the last person, we are really glad he is going to be there! So now we are really out of space, but we will keep a waiting list for any cancellations. So if anyone wants to be added, let me know! There’s always a chance :slight_smile:

@Bob Keeney you read Dana’s post?
Your seat is the last one in the last row :wink:

[quote=376683:@Christian Schmitz]@Bob Keeney you read Dana’s post?
Your seat is the last one in the last row ;-)[/quote]
I’m so last minute I’m surprised I didn’t have to setup the AV equipment. :wink:

Oh, you mustn’t have read the fine print on your registration! :slight_smile:

This is my first XDC am I the only one crazy enough to bring the non techy wife S/O?

Sad to be missing this event. Meow.

I’ll be bringing one of those as well.

The first rule of meow club is to not talk about meow club.