Is sqlite 64 bit now too?

With the release of Xojo 3, and a new version of Sqlite, is that the 64 bit version of sqlite?

For years you can use SQLite in 64-bit targets of Xojo.
It’s included.

Excellent. Navicat has released a 64 bit version of their tool and I wasn’t sure if I should get their 32 bit or 64 bit version of their software

What Navicat adds to Xojo SQLite developents ?
(just curious)

I use it to generate reports and manage the database. I create tables, views, indexes etc. It’s a full front end to Sqllite. I export and import data with it as well. It’s not too heavy duty but serves my needs

To be clear, the SQLite file format is not 32-bit or 64-bit specific. Whether you use SQLite with a 32-bit or 64-bit Xojo app is is not relevant to Navicat or any other tool.

https://www.sqlite.org/onefile.html

Yes, I realize that now Paul. I’m confusing the issues I’ve had with 32 and 64 bit ODBC drivers, and my frustration with that since the ODBC viewer shows both 32 and 64, and I’ve had to name them appropriately for my Oracle work that I do. To much tech swimming in my brain these days. On another note, I live in Canada and was interested to hear how you pronounced your last name. Up here it’s more like “Lefave” , silent b :slight_smile: since your name is French in origin

an alternative to Navicat :
www.rdS.com/tadpole

disclosure : I’m the author :slight_smile: