Is ServerWarp working?

If you’re ever looking for a non-flower-pot worker, I have done Xojo programming and would be happy to assist your company.

What is “non flower pot worker”?

Someone who will actually respond to the tickets I have open, and handle the concerns that I have raised.

I have done IT work since I was 12, and one thing that I know from literal decades of freelance work is customers are the kings and queens of the business. While I am patient, more than one week is a bit long to wait for my two new domain names to be integrated into my hosting plan.

Hey Amy, domains should be added to the server automatically and just need a reboot. A little optimization we added. I’ll check yours.

Sorry for the delay. My mother is back in hospital and its stirred up a bit of a family emergency this week. This has happened a few times in the last year and every time causes me to fall behind on support tickets submitted. I apologize that this has impacted you.

1 Like

I completely understand. I figured something might have happened like that.

I have upgraded my hosting plan - not sure what comes with the upgraded version or if this requires migration to a different server (which some hosts do).

If you ever need another helping hand - I have managed businesses before as a general manager and have done a lot of IT work over the years. My daytime schedule is flexible. I am happy to help you any way I can!

How about deploying standalone web 2.0 xojo apps in ServerWarp? I have an open ticket for a week without response

Have you set the file settings of everything uploaded to 755?

I’m interested in this new platform - when will that be released? Also interested in getting the phone support and/or slack channel info.

Thanks!

Hi this post is for Phillip Zedalis - hi Phillip, I noticed you responding to a couple people in this thread so I am hopeful that you see mine as well. Could you please look at my server request it has been in pending for over a month and the ticket I submitted a couple weeks ago is still open with no response.

Interesting Adam, your account got flagged as fraudulent. I’ll process it today.

Sorry all wife and I had a baby so been hectic!

3 Likes

Hi Phillip, thank you for the reply. I am concerned it was flagged. If you need to get in touch with me to sort out any details please let me know? Congratulations on your baby! I have two children and I recall when they were babies that sleep was rare, just as people warned, but it does get easier. The days will be long, and the years will be short.

Congrats Phillip!

1 Like

Hi Phillip, can I bug you to get my request moved along, it is still in pending. I was hoping to use it in a Xojo demo I was going to provide to my colleagues today and I have rescheduled it for next Wednesday.

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am so, SO, happy for you and the wife!!

I remember when I had mine - breastfeeding was THE ultimate way to get kiddo to pass out hard.

You’re in for a wild ride, as children tend to be smarter than their parents. Be sure to talk and use your vocabulary around the child - they will pick it up! Also there’s no such thing as “too early” to sit down and read books out aloud. I used to read out of my law books to get them to go to sleep faster LOL

1 Like

Pls fulfill Adam’s request before attending to any of mine. I know you’re busy :slight_smile:

It’s likely the payment processor that flagged the account - I’ve dealt with this myself.

Hi Adam, did this get resolved? I’ve been looking at Serverwarp but these issues seem to be a recurring theme and it makes me reluctant to commit.

Congratulations! Is this your first?

1 Like

Still in pending.