iOS Declare Help!

When I try to install the app on the device via xCode I get this error:

The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile. (0xE8008016).

[quote=229507:@George Ashkar]When I try to install the app on the device via xCode I get this error:

The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile. (0xE8008016).[/quote]
Same here. It’s a problem relating to iCloud entitlements according to a Google search.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5240801/the-entitlements-specified-profile-0xe8008016-error-ios-4-2

Wow there are many different causes and solutions listed in the link above. Not sure which one is relevant in our case though…

Good news! I got the document picker to open on my test device!

In the Xojo IDE just leave iCloud Documents turned on when you enable the iCloud entitlement. Leave Key Value Storage turned off (not sure about CloudKit but I have that off too).

Now I have to test to see if it is working right, but at least the document picker is opening up now!

Thanks everyone!

George

I know this is now 18months down the road - but are you able to post a working set of declares for the document picker?