Invalid Pre-Release Train???????

Hi,
I rejected my own submitted app before it was reviewed, due to a necessary bug fix needed.
I now receive the following email, but have no idea what I need to do to fix the problem:

I tried waiting, but it never appeared in the list of submitted builds. I also reuploaded it again, but got the same email.

Any ideas what this actually means???
Thank you.

[quote=131883:@Richard Summers]Hi,
I rejected my own submitted app before it was reviewed, due to a necessary bug fix needed.
I now receive the following email, but have no idea what I need to do to fix the problem:

I tried waiting, but it never appeared in the list of submitted builds. I also reuploaded it again, but got the same email.

Any ideas what this actually means???
Thank you.[/quote]

What version of OS X and Xcode are you submitting from?

Mavericks, Application loader 3.0

Change the version to 1.3?

I changed it from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2
Do you mean that the minor version has to be changed every time I reupload?

So basically the next upload has to be 1.3, and the version after that has to be 1.4??
At that rate, my app will be at version 36.0.0 by the time it actually gets accepted :frowning:

You shouldn’t need to change the minor number.

This may not be your problem, but I had something similar a while back. Memory is not what it used to be so it may not be the same as your issue!

Try enabling auto increment of build numbers in the shared build settings in your app. Each time you make a build it will increase the non-release number by one. I use App Wrapper to wrap but it seems to use that number as the build number so I end up with a version number like 1.2.0.3.262 in the plist.

One note, make sure you enter a number like 100 in the non-release number to begin with. Apple don’t like a 0 in there.

Richard,
my project file does increment by one each time, but that is not the problem.

I am trying to find out what is causing that response from Apple.
Thanks.

[quote=131942:@Richard Summers]Richard,
my project file does increment by one each time, but that is not the problem.

I am trying to find out what is causing that response from Apple.
Thanks.[/quote]

No worries. I just know I had an issue submitting when my build number didn’t change as I guess they assumed it was the same build. As I say, was a while ago so can’t remember the exact error, just thought I’d throw it out there!

Good luck sorting it!