Introducing ZirconProgressIndicator

[quote=239486:@Richard Berglund][/quote]
Mountain Lion? No chance.

You would have had me with Snow Leo though …

Wow, since Tandy XENIX didn’t have hooks for a 720KB/1.44MB 3-1/2" floppy, what OS was that really running?

Sorry to say - still no go, but more disturbing is that now Pay Pal actually took my $10 (I guess your site now reported OK back but then failed in your last step…)

I have umlauts in my name and on my Pay Pal account, could this be the reason? I’ve sent you a screenshot of the error message in a separate email.

[quote=239520:@Mattias Sandström]Sorry to say - still no go, but more disturbing is that now Pay Pal actually took my $10 (I guess your site now reported OK back but then failed in your last step…)

I have umlauts in my name and on my Pay Pal account, could this be the reason? I’ve sent you a screenshot of the error message in a separate email.[/quote]
No, I’ll work on a fix in the morning, but it is a new customer issue. That’s why it never showed up in my tests. Your user record was created, but the primary key never returned. So when the purchase record went in, the database complained because no user was set.

For anybody else reading this, yes PayPal did take the money because the transaction completed. Yes, I did manually update my database so the code can be downloaded, and emailed instructions out.

I am very embarrassed about all this. It never should have happened.

Ok, well the checkout process is really fixed now.

Ok, I’ve managed to get an animation together to show off some of the animations. Visible at the top of https://thezaz.com/code/zirconprogressindicator/.