Internet Explorer minimum ?

I use a Web application to deliver software by download to my customers. I got the message below today :

[code]I just purchased your micr font , but the link below keeps telling me I need internet explore 7 or above

I am using ver 11 , “that” is above 7 !!

I am using an Alienware laptop MX18 running win7 pro x64 , but I am running internet explore x32
[/code]

I was not able to reproduce the problem with my system which uses Internet Explorer 11 as well.

Could it be a new version or some esoteric customized IE ?

This is embarrassing, as customers are rightly expecting this to work. How can I make sure all future versions of IE will be accepted ?

Thank you.

Is it possible they have “Compatibility View” enabled on their version of IE?

Add to Session the event AllowUnsupportedBrowser and return true in it.

This will allow all other browsers to use your application, also Opera and newer versions of the standard supported browsers.

Anything is possible. But customers really are not prepared to check such details. What they want is to download their software.

[quote=87874:@Andre Kuiper]Add to Session the event AllowUnsupportedBrowser and return true in it.

This will allow all other browsers to use your application, also Opera and newer versions of the standard supported browsers.[/quote]

Thank you Andre. I will just do that :slight_smile: