I hope that KAJU can support different versions of the unzip file position.

I hope that KAJU can support different versions of the unzip file position.
Now I don’t know much about the CLI for development. https://github.com/ktekinay/Kaju Look at the image I edited.

I hope someone can understand what I mean. Thank you.l

Kaju is open source. Implement it and post the improvements back to Kem :wink:

What unzip file position means ?

I would like to define the xojo update file for location, not replace kajo

It looks like the apple store download app then install to applications floder

I do not believe that this target is necessary. Kaju is an updater, not installer!

After the initial install of the app Kaju will replace it with the update. This means that wherever the user has actually installed the app it will be replaced in the same place. If the user had installed the app in his own directory and Kaju updated the app by installing it somewhere else (in your example the Applications folder) then the user would end up with two versions on his disk.

[quote=356946:@Simon Berridge]I do not believe that this target is necessary. Kaju is an updater, not installer!

After the initial install of the app Kaju will replace it with the update. This means that wherever the user has actually installed the app it will be replaced in the same place. If the user had installed the app in his own directory and Kaju updated the app by installing it somewhere else (in your example the Applications folder) then the user would end up with two versions on his disk.[/quote]
thank you your reply
I want this effect, but I don’t have much programming experience.

If I understand this correctly, this isn’t something I nor (I think) a majority of users would need, but as Markus pointed out, it’s open-source so you can make those changes to your own branch.

thank you for everyone of reply,
who can help me to edit this , What do I need to learn?Now i want know mac update paths to applications.

Where can I find relevant information?