A simple test project demonstrates an issue (tested from Mac OS 12):
• Put a WebCanvas and a WebLabel to the default page.
• In the WebCanvas’ Pressed event, put: Label1.Text=x.ToString+", "+y.ToString
• Run the project. With an Android phone (and Firefox, in my test), connect to the web app (http://ipofcomputer:8080).
• Click where the (transparent) canvas is, several times, and at several places. Notice the label shows odd values (“0, 0”, “7, 0”, etc.).
• This works fine on Mac, but not on Android (and not Windows, too, I believe).
Good to know. I’ll check various combinations to tell my users what currently works.
Like Firefox. I’m wondering whether clicking works on Android at all, for Xojo apps.
Already done (still in “need review” state, though).
Hmm… Perhaps I was not clear.
Instead, I’m looking for adding the OnClick event to the existing Xojo WebCanvas (that’s what I called “merge”) because the existing Pressed event in Xojo is broken.
I can’t convert the Pressed event’s code to JS either (all is already done in Xojo).