How to connect serial devices on client side in xojo web

Web application is run on server. In my application ,I need to trace Frame on Tracer and received data from Tracer at client side . In Desktop application I have used Serial Class . Same I need to implement for web.
Can you please help me to do this ?

Thanks in advance

I am not even sure that it is feasible at all. Now, how I would try to address the issue is this: the pages of a web app are javascript, so you will probably going to have to do some custom javascript to do what you want to achieve. Take a look at WebControl.ExecuteJavaScript (several controls have this method)

[quote=333745:@Poonam Kadam]Web application is run on server. In my application ,I need to trace Frame on Tracer and received data from Tracer at client side . In Desktop application I have used Serial Class . Same I need to implement for web.
Can you please help me to do this ?

Thanks in advance[/quote]
You can’t. Not with just Xojo anyway.

You might be able to create a flash object to access the serial port and communicate with it through the websdk. Maybe.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=javascript+serial&ia=qa

None of what I could read there did seem simple or straightforward, but it does seem eventually possible, with efforts.