how edit successfully .bin file?

I’m trying to edit a .bin file with an hex editor. Certainly this file contains only the relink of audio files and the header begins with SECD (53 45 43 44 in hex). The audio files are contained in other separate archives.
This is the header:

I don’t know real file estension and if it’s crypted. I would know how to edit successfully.
Here is the file .bin: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/oOJdjJsK/file.html

Can anyone help me please? Or you can suggest a procedure to follow? Thanks a lot.

Read it into a memoryblock, change the bytes, write it back.
But if you dont know what it is, and you dont know if it is encrypted, what are you hoping to edit?

How could i read in memoryblock?
I know that this file is used to relink audio file. In the bottom of the file there are the names of the audio files if you see it with ASCII code.

Are you asking HOW to edit it? or WHAT to edit?

obviously from the screen shot, you already have a hex editor…

I would like to know how it working. I would like undestand every single value to know what it corresponds.

This is my progress:

[PART 1 FROM OFFSET 000 TO 970]

A = ID
B = COUNTER
C = AUDIO ACTIVATE(1)/DISABLED (0)
D = AUDIO RELINKED (2)/NOT RELINKED (0) ?
E = ONLY ONE AUDIO FOR ID (96)/TWO OR MORE AUDIO FOR ID (4B)?
F = ??
G = TOTAL NUMBER OF AUDIO RELINKED
H = TOTAL NUMBER OF ID?

[PART 2 FROM OFFSET 980 TO 19D0]

ALL UNKNOW VALUES ???

Can you help me please? Could i use IDA to undestand anything?

Thanks a lot.

Perhaps this is not the correct forum… this is about the XOJO language… not about how various 3rd party files are encoded… you MAY find someone here, but that is not the focus of this site.

A quick Google shows no official documentation for this format “SECD”. It’s certainly a format marker, the closest I found was a Samsung format, but it had a different header.

Without the documentation it’s a lot of guess work.

looks like its this
http://www.pes-patch.com/forum/printthread.php?tid=8291

which also explains why when I went to that page it came up saying the latest video player is available to install

@Norman Palardy

It’s PES 2014 and this is only map. I’m working on PES 2016.
What are the attempts that I could follow?