help HTMLViewer

Hi
How i can open a web page on HTMLViewer with a login user and pass

example
click on a label and the label have the page and login

details?

Is this standard basic authentication?
Than you may want to check the events in HTMLViewer control.

And look for ?

We don’t know. You haven’t told us anything.
If you loadurl("https://Facebook.com") with it I’m sure Facebook will ask you to log in.

Start with the basics.

1. What you’re attempting to do
  2. What you tried
  3. What went wrong

hi

the idea is to have a label with name myweb and when i click it go to the address and log in .

i need to void to the user to enter user and password on a web page

how i do this on XOJO

jQuery("#Email").val("youremail@gmail.com");
jQuery("#Passwd").val("superSecretPassowrd");
jQuery("#gaia_loginform").submit();

http://documentation.xojo.com/index.php/Executejavascript

Very interesting. How could one tie this in with Keychain on OS X?

It will automatically be tied by the browser, through the “remember password” feature.

Michel, I don’t think HTML Viewer does the remember password things that the browsers do.

Alexis, you won’t be able to a jQuery injection without jQuery. If the site you’re attempting to do this with doesn’t use jQuery, you’ll have to inject the full jQuery library to use it. Have you tried contacting the website owner and asking about API access? What you’re attempting to do seems like a very roundabout way to use the website.

[quote=228950:@Tim Parnell]Michel, I don’t think HTML Viewer does the remember password things that the browsers do.

Alexis, you won’t be able to a jQuery injection without jQuery. If the site you’re attempting to do this with doesn’t use jQuery, you’ll have to inject the full jQuery library to use it. Have you tried contacting the website owner and asking about API access? What you’re attempting to do seems like a very roundabout way to use the website.[/quote]

Well. Given the very terse information provided by Alexis (as usual), no way to know if it is a Desktop or Web app. Since he usually asks questions about web apps, that would work just fine in there.

Otherwise indeed, Desktop HTMLViewer does not do the remember thing.

Whatever, whatever, whatever…

Desktop app