Minutes ago, I added a header to a
a. fill the
b. do not click in the
Do some testings (on other changes),
Want to modify the column(s) width(s): sh
Check the project
ListBox Properties and
yes, my fault
Click in the
get an eye on the
ListBox, but the header is empty, the
InitialValue strings appears in
Cut the strings in
HelpTag (in fact in another field),
Paste the string,
Get an eye on the
(drum roll) everything is OK.
Have you filed a bug report?
I filed one for similar reason. Headers are not always updated in the IDE when changes occur affecting them. They always work correctly in the built application, it’s just design time is not updated reliably. <https://xojo.com/issue/30409>, last updated November 2013 as “verified”.
Please excuse the wording of the report, it was filed on the heals of several other reports, many of which were regarding things that had been wrong for generations. I was getting a little miffed.
Greg: I was surprised and unsure if this was a local weird act or
so I asked.
Zane: Thank you for reporting.
Nota: I was so surprised that I do not even think to see what happens at run (build) time !
PS: sometimes I do the things in unusual ways, and so I have to adapt myself to what the software permit. Think than the IDE displike starting a line with:
For unknow reason, this comes to me often, but the auto complete feature dislike that and refuse to work. I have to go to the Dim section to copy / paste the variable name I forgot at write time. I suppose I wrote things like that “while I recall what I want to write and do it fast before I forgot
”… But I do consistently, sometimes, things in unusual order. (I even am able to attach a security belt to a child with my left hand, when curcumstances occured).