Grafittisuite Web 2.0 GraffitiKanbanColumn

Hi there,

How can I set the width of a GraffitiKanbanColumn? I would like 12 pieces to be displayed at the same time in a GraffitiKanban. I only see 4 at a time.

Or maybe a tip how I can access the CSS?
newColumn = new GraffitiKanbanColumn( “Test.” + Str(intColCycle + 1), “A column”, “Add Card” )
newColumn.Style.Value(“width”) = “200px”
doesn’t work like that.

Thanks Norbert

Norbert,
I have replied to your ticket in the GraffitiSuite support system.

For anyone else stumbling across this in the future, column width is determined by a set of properties on the parent GraffitiKanban object:

• ColumnsWidthExtraLarge Integer: Percentage width of columns when the display width is greater than 1200 pixels.
  • ColumnsWidthExtraSmall Integer: Percentage width of columns when the display width is less than 576 pixels. This will also result in the columns reordering to a vertical stack rather than spanning horizontally across the display
  • ColumnsWidthLarge Integer: Percentage width of columns when the display width is greater than 992 pixels but less than 1200 pixels
  • ColumnsWidthMedium Integer: Percentage width of columns when the display width is greater than 768 pixels but less than 992 pixels
  • ColumnsWidthSmall Integer: Percentage width of columns when the display width is greater than 576 pixels but less than 768 pixels